Pasta is one of my love languages! There is something so comforting about a big bowl of pasta. I love that you can create so many different things with pasta as the base. This sun-dried tomato and pesto pasta is one of my new favorites. It is perfect for the fall weather that is just around the corner. This pasta is so easy and the ultimate comfort food.
Sun-dried Tomato and Pesto Pasta
• Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch chunks.
• Cook pasta according to instructions on box.
• In a large skillet heat 3 Tbsp. of olive oil from sun dried tomatoes on medium high heat. Cook chicken for a few minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Reduce heat to medium low heat. Add sun dried tomatoes and stir with the chicken. Cook for a minute. Add spinach to chicken and let it cook for another minute.
• Once pasta is cooked. Drain pasta. Add pasta to skillet. Add ½ cup pesto. Then add chopped mozzarella.
• Serve and Enjoy.